4-section Phlebotomy Chair with electric height adjustment and telescopic footrests
Designed for patient comfort and easy access for the phlebotomist, this variable height chair comes with two fully adjustable armrests and split legs.
A low-lying chair makes it easier to transfer the patient to / from the wheelchair.
The chair is ideal for small rooms, it can be used as a 3-section treatment table.
It allows the patient to sit on the front, on the side, and after mounting additional accessories, it can be used as a podiatric or plastering chair.
- 260kg safe working load (electric)
- Fully adjustable ergonomic padded arm supports
- Split legs with telescopic foot supports
- Gas spring assisted back and leg sections
- Retractable rubber castors
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Seat height 46-91cm
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- NEW – Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- NEW – World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Upholstery available in 25 standard colours
Available Options & Accessories:
- Breathing Holea
- Paper Roll Holder
- Extra Wide Upholstery (75 cm)
- Electric backrest
- Tilting Seat for Trendellenburg
- Other standard accessories