The Mobile Operating Table offers an extremely rigid and stable operating platform that can be tailored to the precise needs of the clinician. The built in battery system provides full functionality of the table for extended periods while away from mains power supply. In addition, a wide range of accessories can be added for greater flexibility during surgical procedures.
- Electric variable height, backrest, and tilt adjustment.
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positioning
- Built in battery system for full functionality while unplugged from mains supply.
- All sections have X-Ray translucent surfaces with full length cassette tray for film or DR.
- Linked Castor Base creates option for castors to run freely, a two wheel steering lock, or to be fully braked.
- Removable split leg sections with Lithotomy recess in seat section.
The Mobile Operating Table is available with a wide range of accessories to further aid the needs of the clinician. Accessories such as the transportation package includes side rails and bumper wheels allowing for patients to be transported safety, the gynae pack allows for numerous gynaecology procedures to be conducted both safety and discreetly, and fold down side rails can be included for increased patient safety.
- Order Code .01 – Full Length Accessory Rails
- Order Code .02 – Gynae Package (Troughs. Stainless Steel Tray, and Mounting Brackets)
- Order Code .03 – Fold Down Side Rails
- Order Code .04 – Foot Switch Control
- Order Code .06 – Transportation Package (Bumper Wheels and Handle Bar) Order Code .06
- Order Code .07 – IV Pole and Brackets (Fits to Accessory Rail)