4-section Phlebotomy Chair with hydraulic height adjustment and telescopic footrest
Universal, simple and reliable treatment chair with hydraulic height adjustment.
A low-lying chair makes it easier to transfer the patient to / from the wheelchair.
The chair is ideal for small rooms, it can be used as a 3-section treatment table.
It allows the patient to sit at the front, side, and after mounting additional / changing accessories can be used as a podiatric or plastering chair.
- 260kg safe working load (electric)
- Fully adjustable ergonomic padded arm supports
- Split legs with telescopic foot supports
- Gas spring assisted back and leg sections
- Retractable rubber castors
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Seat height 46-91cm
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- NEW – Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- NEW – World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Upholstery available in 25 standard colours
Available Options & Accessories:
- Breathing Hole
- Paper Roll Holder
- Extra Wide Upholstery (75 cm)
- Electric backrest
- Tilting Seat for Trendellenburg
- Other standard accessories