4-section plastering chair with electric height adjustment and telescopic extendable footrests
Universal, simple and reliable treatment chair with electric height adjustment.
A low-lying chair makes it easier to transfer the patient to / from the wheelchair.
The chair is ideal for small rooms, it can be used as a 3-section treatment table.
It allows the patient to sit at the front, side, and after mounting additional / changing accessories can be used as a blood collection chair or gynecological chair.
- Safe working load 260 kg for the electrical version li>
- Retractable road wheels li>
- Ergonomic, adjustable and easy to remove tables without additional tools li>
- Seamless, anti-bacterial and fire-resistant upholstery li>
- Split leg section with telescopically extended footrest li>
- Back and leg section adjustable using a gas spring li>
- Basis with leveling system li>
- Foot adjustable function to facilitate moving on uneven floors li>
- NEW – a very low lowered chair that facilitates the transfer of the patient from the wheelchair li>
- NEW – Linak “High Reliability” light-duty cylinders li>
- Upholstery available in 25 standard colors li>
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors li>
Available options and accessories:
- Patient breathing hole li>
- Roll paper holder / disposable sheet li>
- Very wide upholstery (75 cm) li>
- Electric backrest li>
- Tilting seat for Trendelenburg position li>
- Other standard accessories li>