4-section plastering chair with hydraulic height adjustment and telescoping telescopic footrests h4>
Universal, simple and reliable treatment chair with hydraulic height adjustment.
A low-lying chair makes it easier to transfer the patient to / from the wheelchair.
The chair is ideal for small rooms, it can be used as a 3-section treatment table.
It allows the patient to sit at the front, side, and after mounting additional / changing accessories can be used as a blood collection chair or gynecological chair.
- Safe working load 260 kg for the electrical version
- Pull-out wheels
- Ergonomic, adjustable and easy to rent without additional table tools
- Seamless, anti-bacterial and fire-resistant upholstery
- Split leg section with telescoping telescopic footrest
- Back and leg section adjustable using a gas spring
- Base with leveling system
- Foot adjustable function that facilitates moving on uneven floors
- NEW – very low-lying lair facilitating the transfer of the patient from the wheelchair
- NEW – Diode Linak actuators “High Reliability”
- Upholstery available in 25 colors as standard
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
Available options and accessories:
- Patient breathing hole
- Roll holder for paper / disposable sheet
- Very wide upholstery (75 cm)
- Electric support
- Tilting seat for Trendelenburg position
- Other standard accessories