Advantages of the operating table PERSEUSZ:
- Universal, electromechanically controlled operating table
- Mobile, easy to move around the operating room
- Removable, antistatic, seamless, profiled polyurethane foam mattresses made in the ASP technology (upper surfaces of mattresses covered with silver ions), mounted in the socket-plug system
- Longitudinal travel ensures full transparency of the table
- Maximum working load in all positions – 220 kg
- C-arm compatible
- Table top “zeroing” position with emergency stop of the table top movement
- Universal side rails 25 × 10 mm for attaching accessories
- In conjunction with additional sets of equipment, it allows you to perform a full range of surgical procedures
- All external elements and additional accessories are made of stainless steel
Trendelenburg / anty Trendelenburg ± 30˚ Table top lateral tilt ± 20˚ Dorsal section tilt (up/down), not less than + 75˚ / -45˚ Leg section tilt (up/down), not less than + 30˚ / -90˚ Head section tilt (up/down), not less than + 30˚ / -35˚ Table top longitudinal shift, not less than 320 mm Table safe working load, not less than 220 kg Dimensions 2100 x 500 mm Min. & max. table top height 740-1040 mm
To sum up: the Perseusz operating table is the perfect table for many applications.
Also see our wide range of positioners and gel pads. They are essential medical products for both surgery and medical procedures. Find out more at: Positioners and gel pads.
You can download Certificat TUV: KLAROMED_CR